BSE Telangana is popular to be known for Telangana State Board of Secondary Education. BSE has announced and released the Telangana 10th SSC exam time table for 2020.
The said time table is released at bse.telangana.gov.in and Manabadi. The students can download the Telangana SSC Time Table for 2020 at bie.tg.nic.in.
BSE Telangana or The Telangana State Board of Secondary Education is the sole body responsible for controlling, conduction and monitoring the SSC (State Secondary Certificate) examination throughout Telangana.
Download TS SSC/10th Class Exam Time Table March 2020 @ bie.tg.nic.in
TS SSC Time Table is usually released in the month of December or January, for 2020 it was released on 3rd December 2019 on the Telangana State Board’s official website.
According to the TS 10th Class Time Table released, the exams will start from 19th March 2020 itself for both, English & Hindi Medium.
The students can download the detailed TS 10th Class Time Table from this link to plan on how to go about the preparations accordingly and pass with flying colours.
The file is available in pdf format, which is easy to view and understand, which will help you save some time from your busy schedule during the exam period.
|19th March 2020||First Language Paper 1 (Group A)
First Language Paper 1 (Composite Course)
|20th March 2020||First Language Paper 2 (Group A)
First Language Paper 2 (Composite Course)
|21st March 2020||Second Language|
|23rd March 2020||English Paper 1|
|24th March 2020||English Paper 1|
|26th March 2020||Mathematics Paper 1|
|27th March 2020||Mathematics Paper 2|
|28th March 2020||General Science 1|
|30th March 2020||General Science 2|
|31st March 2020||Social Studies 1|
|1st April 2020||Social Studies 2|
|3rd April 2020||OSSC Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit & Arabic)|
|4th April 2020||OSSC Main Language Paper 2 (Sanskrit & Arabic)|
|6th April 2020||SSC Vocational Course Theory|
BSET 10th Public Exam Time Table 2020 TS Download
Steps by Step Process to Download TS 10th Class Time Table 2020 Online:
- Step 1: Open the browser and visit the official website of Telangana State Board, i.e. bie.tg.nic.in.
- Step 2: Once you enter the website, you click on “SSC March 2020 Timetable.”
- Step 3: You will have on your screen the time table for 2020 Telangana 10th class exams.
- Step 4: Meanwhile, when you are looking at the time table, TS SSC Date Sheet for 2020 will be loaded in PDF format in the new browser window.
- Step 5: Click on the download button in the PDF file.
- Step 6: Get a printout of the TS SSC Time Table, and you are all set to prepare for the same accordingly!
Rules & Regulations for SSC Exam 2020 Telangana
- The student appearing for the upcoming 10th class TS SSC Exams should be carrying their Admit Cards (Hall Tickets) with them.
- To download the above, one must visit the official website of the Telangana State Board Examination, i.e. bie.tg.nic.in.
- Indulging oneself in any sort of malpractices during the examination shall not be excused of the same. In addition to it, their examination shall stand cancelled and shall be prohibited from taking the remaining examination, if any.
- The student writing the exam shall wait until the last 30 minutes in order to receive and write the Part-B, i.e. the objective paper of the examination, except for languages.
- The subjects for both SSC and OSSC academic courses will be the same for all the candidates.
- The March 2020 examination shall be conducted strictly according to the abovementioned time table and will not be changed without prior information. Hence, the students are advised to stay updated with the official website of Telangana State Board Examination.
- The students are directed to carry their stationary material. They shall not be allowed to share the same during the course of the examination.
- Once the examination starts, the student shall not be allowed to leave until the end of the exam.
- Once the examination starts, the student shall not be allowed to go to the washroom. The students are advised to fulfil all their needs before the commencement of the exam.
- The examination of the student who answers the incorrect combination of the question paper shall stand cancelled. Therefore, the students are advised to answer the correct combination of question paper after going through it before starting to write the examination.
- The examination of the student shall stand cancelled if they end up appearing at the wrong examination centre. Therefore, the students are advised to check the examination centre properly before starting from their place.
TS SSC/10th Class Exam New Pattern
In this section, we will be providing you with the structure of the upcoming examination of each subject.
Therefore, the students are advised to have a quick look at the below table to know the structure of the upcoming examination subjects. The students will be able to plan and manage their study-hours accordingly!
|Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the Examination|
|First Language (Hindi/Urdu/Telugu)||100 Marks Theory: 80 MarksInternal Assessment: 20 Marks||3 Hours|
|Second Language ( Hindi/Telugu)||100 Marks Theory: 80 MarksInternal Assessment: 20 Marks||3 Hours|
|Third Language (English)||100 Marks Theory: 80 MarksInternal Assessment: 20 Marks||3 Hours|
|Biological Science||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
|Physical Science||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
|History and Civics||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
|Geography and Economics||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
|Mathematics (Paper 1)||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
|Mathematics (Paper 2)||50 Marks Theory: 40 MarksInternal Assessment: 10 Marks||3 Hours|
The Subjects Mentioned Above Shall Include The Following Topics Within Them:
- English exam shall include within it the topics such as Personality Development, Human Relations, Wit & Humor, and Film & Theatre
- Physical Science exam will consist of topics such as Reflection of Light at a Curved Surface, Chemical Equations and Reactions, Acids, Bases & Salts, Structure of Atom, Electric Current, Chemical Bonding, Electromagnetism, Principles of Metallurgy, Periodic Table, etc.
- Biology exams will consist of topics such as Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion, Reproduction, etc.
- Mathematics exam will consist of topics such as Number System, Sets, Algebra, Quadratic Equations, Progressions, Trigonometry, etc.
- The social Science exam will consist of topics such as India: Relief Features, Ideas on Development, Production, and Employment, The Climate in the Indian Context, The Population, etc.
The candidates are advised to refer to the detailed subject list as provided on the official website of the Telangana State Board Examination.
Motivational video for your exam preparation
Here is a short video that would help you prepare for the upcoming exams easily and Schedule your Timetable