The 10th class CBSE exam date sheet for 2020 is out, and it’s time for students to buckle up. In addition to this, the students need to manage their study time table accordingly to pass these exams with flying colors.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, more popularly known as CBSE has announced the date sheet on its official website on 17th December 2019.
The exams are scheduled to commence from 17th February 2020 and shall go on until 20th March 2020. To download the 10th class CBSE exam date sheet for 2020, students can visit the CBSE’s official website, i.e. CBSE.nic.in. The detailed step-by-step procedure to download the same is mentioned below.
Step-by-step procedure to download the date sheet is:
Step 1: You need to visit CBSE’s official website, i.e. cbse.nic.in.
Step 2: Once you enter the website, click on “Class 10 Date Sheet” mentioned under the “Infocus Tab.”
Step 3: The PDF file will open in a new tab on your browser.
Step 4: Click on “Download” in the PDF file.
Step 5: You are all set to take a print out of the same and start preparing accordingly!
What do you take from the downloaded PDF file?
Here is the answer:
- The list of subjects you are to take in the upcoming examinations.
- The date and the day on which a particular examination will be conducted.
- The timing for a particular subject’s examination.
- Instructions that are important to keep in mind during the examination.
- The subject code attached to one particular subject that is to be mentioned in the answer sheet.
Important instructions that are to be adhered to during the examination period as given by the Central Board of Secondary Education:
- The answer sheets shall be given to students between 10:00 AM and 10:15 AM.
- Students need to fill out the required details in the meantime.
- The Assistant Superintendent(s) shall be responsible for checking the particulars provided by you in the answer sheet.
- The students shall get the question paper at 10:15 AM, and from 10:15 AM to 10:30 AM students are only allowed to read the distributed question paper.
- The students can start writing the examination from 10:30 AM.
- The private students’ practical examination shall be taken at the center where they take the theory examination unless provided for otherwise.
- The private students’ are advised to contact the school’s Principal, where they are taking the theory examination to know about the date and time of their practical examination.
- The students can expect to get the results of 10th class CBSE examination in the first week of June 2020.
The CBSE Date Sheet For Main Exams Is As Follows.
For Other Subjects, You Are Advised To Visit
CBSE 10th Board Exam Date Sheet 2020: Main Subjects & Vocational Subjects
|CBSE 10TH BOARD EXAMS 2020:DAY, DATE & TIME||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||401||RETAILING|
|405||INTRODUCTION TO FIN MARKETS|
|406||INTRO TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLNESS|
|410||FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|411||BANKING & INSURANCE|
|416||MULTI SKILL FOUNDATION COURSE|
|Monday, 17th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||064||HOME SCIENCE|
|076||NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||354||E PUBLISHING AND e OFFICE|
|Thursday, 20th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||402||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|412||MARKETING & SALES|
|Thursday, 20th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||015||KANNADA|
|Monday, 24th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||003||URDU COURSE A|
|089||TELUGU – TELANGANA|
|303||URDU COURSE B|
|Wednesday, 26th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||101||ENGLISH COMM.|
|184||ENGLISH LNG & LIT|
|Friday, 28th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||254||ELEM BOOK – K & ACCY|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||002||Hindi Course A|
|085||HINDI Course B|
|Monday, 02nd March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||031||CARNATIC MUSIC VOCAL|
|032||CARNATIC MUSIC (MEL, INS)|
|033||CARNATIC MUSIC (PERCUSSION)|
|034||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|035||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (MEL INSTRUMENT)|
|Wednesday, 04th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||086||SCIENCE – THEORY|
|090||SCIENCE W/O Practical|
|Friday, 06th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||154||ELEM. OF BUSINESS|
|Saturday, 07th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||122||SANSKRIT|
|Thursday, 12th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||041||MATHEMATICS STANDARD|
|Saturday, 14th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||049||PAINTING|
|Wednesday, 18th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 01:30 PM||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|Friday, 20th March 2020|
|10:30 AM – 12:30 PM||165||COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|10:30 AM – 01:00 PM||166||INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
We hope you are able to gather all the information you need to be prepared for the upcoming exams. We wish you all the best for the same!