AP 10th class exam time table for the year 2020 has been released by the government on 3rd December 2019. Students currently pursuing 10th std at any government school or private school in Andhra Pradesh can appear for the SSC examination held for the academic year 2019-2020.
The time table for SSC public exam 2020 is provided by the Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh on the bseap.org and manabadi.com official websites. BSEAP announced that AP SSC exams start from 23rd March 2020 and end on 8th April 2020.
Download AP SSC/10th Class Exam Time Table March 2020 @ bseap.org
Students can download SSC 2020 timetable from the bseap.org website. Both SSC Regular and Vocational examinations timetable is released. Students appearing to regular and vocational SSC examinations can check bseap.org website for the timetable.
|23rd March 2020||First Language Paper-I (Group-A) First Language Paper-I (Composite Course)||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM 9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|24th March 2020||First Language Paper-II (Group-A) First Language Paper-II (Composite Course)OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM 9:30 AM to 11:15 AM9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|26th March 2020||Second Language||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|27th March 2020||English Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|28th March 2020||English Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|30th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|31st March 2020||Mathematics Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|1st April 2020||General Science Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|3rd April 2020||General Science Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|4th April 2020||Social Studies Paper-I||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|6th April 2020||Social Studies Paper-II||9:30 AM to 12:15 PM|
|7th April 2020||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)||9:30 AM to 12:45 PM|
|8th April 2020||SSC Vocational Course Theory||9:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
BSEAP 10th Public Exam Time Table 2020 AP Download
Steps by Step Process to Download AP 10th Class Time Table 2020 Online
Here is the step by step procedure to download SSC Exam Timetable 2020 from online. Follow the simple steps below to download the timetable.
- Open bseap.org from your google chrome or internet explorer.
- Scroll down to find the SSC tab or option on the left side of the page. Click on it.
- A screen opens with all new updates about the SSC exam.
- You can find TIME TABLE FOR SSC MARCH 2020 option in blue.
- Click on it to get the Timetable PDF
- You will find PDF of the SSC exam Time table 2020 by Board of secondary education Andhra Pradesh
- You can see details of the subject name and exam date along with time and paper code.
- On the right corner of the PDF page, there is a download and print option.
- You can click on the download option if you want to download and save it in the desired folder.
- Otherwise, you can take the print out of the timetable by clicking on the print option.
Manabadi 10th Class SSC Exam Date 2020 AP
Students can also download from the Manabadi.co website. Follow these steps for easy download of SSC Timetable 2020 for both regular and vocational examinations.
- Go to www.manabadi.co website
- Click on Exam timetables option resent on top of the screen
- You will find various timetable links. Scroll down until you find the AP SSC Exam Timetable 2020 link.
- If you don’t find, click on load more posts button.
- Once you find the relevant link, click on it to get PDF format of the timetable.
- You can download or take print of the PDF timetable format.
AP SSC/10th Class Exam New Pattern, Rules and Regulations
SSC 2020 New Exam Pattern
Few changes were made to the old exam pattern.
Each question paper has 4 sections –
Objective type – 12 questions has to be answered in one word or phrase. Each of ½ mark, so total 6 marks in this section. No choice for this section.
Very Short answer type – 8 questions each of 1 mark has to be answered in one or two sentences. Total 8 marks for this section. Even No choice option for this
Short Answer – 8 questions each of 2 marks have to be to answer in small paragraphs or 2 to 4 sentences. Totally 16 marks for this section. No choice for this section.
Essay type – Answer any of 5 questions each of 4 marks in big paragraphs, can be 8 to 10 sentences. You will have an internal choice in this section. Total of 20 marks for this section.
- Totally student needs to answer 33 questions for 50 marks. To complete the question paper each student is allotted 2 hours and 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes is given apart fro this exam time, to clearly check question paper and thoroughly recheck the answer sheet after writing the exam.
- Every subject has 2 papers conducted each for 50 marks. So totally each subject has 2 papers for 100 marks. No separate internal marks.
- Only the Hindi exam has 1 paper, so the Hindi exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- Every student has to get 35 or above marks in both the papers for each subject to pass in the examination. So for each paper student has to get a minimum of 18 marks out of 50 marks in each paper.
Rules for SSC exam 2020
- All the questions small, short, very short and essay answer questions have to be answered in the same question paper. No bit of paper is given separately.
- No additional sheets are provided. All the questions have to be answered in the 18-page booklet given to write the answers.
- Should not use any electronic devices on exam hall
- Should complete the exam within the given time limit mentioned in the timetable
Regulations for SSC Exam 2020
Note 1: For every subject, the objective paper has to be answered only in the last half an hr.
Only first language like Telugu paper I & II or Marathi paper I & II or Tamil Paper I & II or Oriya paper I & II or Urdu paper I & II or Kannada paper I & II or Hindi paper I & II and Third languages like English paper I & II, and OSSC Sanskrit paper I & II both part A and part B are given during strat of the examination and collected together at the end of the examination time.
Note 2: Both SSC Academic course and OSSC course candidates have common academic course subjects/papers.
Note 3: All the examinations of SSC Regular/ Vocational March 2020 will be held according to be Timetable approved. Even if the government declares emergency holidays or public holidays on respective dates of time table, exams will be continued without any hold.
Note 4: It is the total responsibility of the candidates for answering the wrong question papers. The performance of such candidates will be canceled.
Note 5: If the candidate appears the exam at any other center than the one allotted to him, then he /she will be canceled for the performance results.
Note 6: If any student found to practice any unfair activities at AP SSC examinations like copying, using a calculator or any other electronic device are subjected to severe punishments.